COVID-19 PROTOCOLHere's what we're doing to keep you safe.
Your safety is our priority
We’re looking forward to having you back and to welcome new members, but of course, there will be some rules to follow. Here’s what’s happening:
- As stated by the City of Hamilton, masks are absolutely required indoors. Recent changes have been announced indicating that you must wear a mask even when working out. From the moment you enter our doors to the minute you leave, your mask is required.
- Physical distancing must increase to 3 meters during exercise and 2 meters if you are resting between sets or speaking with a trainer.
- Sanitization stations are located throughout the gym and it is required that you sanitize any equipment that you’ve used during your workout.
- Trainers and practitioners will be wearing masks at all times and will sanitize equipment used by clients during sessions.
- In addition to these regular cleanings of equipment, our space is given a deep clean every other day to double up on safety.
- You are not required to book a time to come workout on your own.
We ask you to please respect these rules for the sake of everyone’s health and safety. These rules are non-negotiable and we will be diligent in enforcing them.
Rest assured that we will not be raising our membership or service fees when. There are no contracts or fine print – memberships are month-to-month and you can cancel at any time.
Monthly Membership: $45+hst/month plus a one-time $20 fee for your access FOB.
No contracts. No hidden fees. No egos. Open 24/7/365.
Come on In!
We’re open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year to members.
For non-members, stop by during a week day or send us a message to make an appointment.
#10-318 Dundurn Street South,
Hamilton, ON, L8P 4L6